Bluetooth to DALI and +0/1-10V, 2 in 1 converter
• Bluetooth to DALI or 0/1-10V 2 in 1 converter based on bluetooth mesh network
• Bluetooth signal input, DALI signal output to DALI line or 0/1-10V signal output, 110-240VAC power input
• With max. 5A relay output and metering function
• Compatible with universal bluetooth gateway
• DALI signal or 1-10V signal output selectable by DIP switch
• Built-in DALI bus power supply, no extra DALI bus PS required
• With max. 50mA DALI bus power current output
• To supply control current to up to 25 DALI control gears
• DALI DT6 or DT8 device type selectable by DIP switch under DALI mode
• Color control according to DALI specifications of Device Type 8,
• Color type: Tc, XY coordinates, RGBW selectable by DIP switches
• DALI address control mode or group control mode selectable by DIP switch
• Enables to select the DALI address (00-63) to be controlled by DIP switches
• Enables to select the DALI group (0-15) to be controlled by DIP switches
• Enable to control 1 DALI Group of devices or 1 DALI Address on DALI line
• Enable to control all devices on DALI line via broadcast
• Waterproof grade: IP20
1. Do wiring according to wiring diagram.
2. Pair the WiFi LED controller to the smart phone or tablet:
Step 1: Download the “TuyaSmart” APP from APP store or google play, and register an account as instructed.
Step 2: Connect your smart phone or tablet WiFi to your home router network.
Step 3: Run the “TuyaSmart” APP on your smart phone or tablet, and add the WiFi LED controller
Step 4: Reset power of the WiFi LED controller 3 times to set it into connecting mode, and LED light blinks rapidly.
Step 5: Confirm that the WiFi LED controller is under connecting mode and configure it to the WiFi network which your smart phone or tablet connected to.
Step 6: Connecting starts, the WiFi LED controller will appear on the APP interface once added successfully.
Step 7: You can control the WiFi LED controller through the APP.
3. Remove the WiFi LED controller from the APP interface.